If you are unable to boost a post from your Page, it may be due to one or more of the following:
Missing information or pending items required for your Page:
Expired or older content on your Page:
- You have an unpublished Page. Publish your Business Page and then boost your post.
- You have insufficient permissions. Reach out to an admin of the Page and request to
update your Page role to either an admin, advertiser, moderator, or editor, and then
boost your post.
Unsupported post types:
- Your offer has expired.
- Your event has already passed.
- Your post is old. Posts published before June 21, 2012 cannot be boosted.
- Your cover photo is old. Noncurrent cover photos cannot be boosted.
The following post types are examples of posts that cannot be boosted on your Page,
as they are not supported by the Facebook ad system:
- Profile picture
- Live and scheduled live videos
- Mobile app install posts
- Notes or posts containing a link to a Note